C-SKY Development Suite (“CDS”) is the Integrated Development Environment of C-SKY CPU. With CDS, we can develop reliable and highly optimized embedded system products based on C-SKY CPU quickly and conveniently. CDS comprises multiple development components, such as Eclipse-based IDE architecture, C/C++ compiling system, full-function graphics debugger, QEMU-based software simulator; extensible SoC target template manager; Flash programmer supporting secondary development.
With CDS, we can easily carry out project management, code editing & browsing, compiler & linker parameter setting, target building and on-line debugging with ASM/C/C++ for all series C-SKY CPU.
Integrated Development Environment
· Supports various 3rd party plug-ins based on Eclipse.
· Intuitive & convenient Project Wizard and Project Management.
· Extensible SOC Template Manager.
· Efficient C/C++ source Code Editor and Browser;
· Integrated C-SKY CPU ASM/C/C++ Cross Compiler;
· Graphical building parameter setting.
SOC Template Management
· Interface to define new SoC Template;
· Supports the configuration of SOC basic information, such as CPU type, endian type, etc.
· Support the configuration of project basic files, such as start-up file, I/O definition and link description file;
· Supports the definition of SOC memory space and generation of link description file automatically.
· Supports the default configuration of debugging target;
· Supports the configuration of SOC software simulator;
· Supports the configuration of peripheral IO register view;
· Supports the configuration of flash driver for flash programmer;
· Supports SoC Template copy, import and export.
· Supports System Mode and Linux User Mode;
· Efficient simulation with dynamic translation;
Supports all C-SKY CPU and numerous SOC peripheral IP, such as TIMER, PIC, UART, LCDC, MAC, USBH, NFC.
· A variety of program booting mode;
· Running Speed(equivalent to hardware speed):
500+ MHZ in User Mode
300+ MHZ in System Mode
· GDB-based framework with rich debugging window;
· Support debugging for app running on bare-metal and RTOS;
· Support Linux application debugging;
· Support application debugging running on simulator;
· Convenient interface for hardware break point and data watch point;
· Support online debugging on read-only memory space;
· Support multi-threaded debugging of Linux and eCos;
· Integrated USB ICE with 1.1M Bytes/s download speed.
· Support secondary development for flash driver and template;
· Support one-tap download of flash program when debugging;
· Support various binary file, such as iHex, ELF, raw bin, etc.;
· Convenient target configuration;
· Support various erasing type when programming;
· Support additional operation before programming, such as Preload;
· Supports flash driver template copy, import, export.